Every year, the Career Development Centre offers our students the opportunity to connect with recruiting employers and this year it will be no different!
The Careers Fairs are going virtual – giving you the opportunity to meet employers from a wide range of sectors – check out further info and the sign-up instructions here.
What employers have signed up? Check out the list below!
ACCA ● AIB ● Accenture ● Aldi Ireland ● BDO ● Bord Bia ● Citi ● CPA Ireland ● Davy ● Deloitte Ireland ● Ericsson ● EY ● ESB ● Fidelity Investments ● First Derivatives ● Jameson – Irish Distillers ● Kerry Group ● KPMG ● Lidl ● Mazars ● McCann FitzGerald ● Musgrave ● PayPal ● Revenue Commissioners ● RSM ● Salesforce ● Workday
● with more signing up every day!
How does it work?
Check out the video below:
To download the App:
- Go to the App store or Google Play- search ‘Career Fair Plus’ and select the Careers Fair Plus logo (it’s a free download).
- The first time you download the app you will need to select Technological University Dublin to find the fairs.
- Click on that to download and install.
What’s on offer for Students:
- Explore all of the fairs to see all opportunities being promoted.
- View exhibitor profiles in advance, find out more about them and view their websites.
- Filter and search for opportunities by degree subject, sector, or business area.
- Some employers will also be running ‘drop in’ rooms on the day of the fair and you will see a button on their profile to access their ‘drop in’ room on the day of the fair. A drop-in room allows you meet an employer in a shared virtual room, but it will not be 1-2-1. The employer may use the drop-in room to show a presentation about their company.
- There is also a laptop/desktop website version of the app and we would recommend that you use this on the day of the fairs for your 1-2-1 appointments.
If you have any questions, you can contact careers.city@tudublin.