This episode of the DITSU Podcast talks all things TUD and Grangegorman. Pierre, Roisin, Jess and Rebecca discuss the difficulties and opportunities as well as how is DITSU working towards fairness for students in the interim phase.
- Why are we becoming a Technological University?
- Application process, International Panel, Minister’s Decision
- Name, logo design and interim plans
- When was it decided for DIT to move to Grangegorman?
- Mental Health Asylum, 2002 Government decision
- First students in 2014, Greenway in 2015, 2020 moves and beyond
- What TU Dublin means for students and the benefits
- What’s the benefits of moving to one campus
- What will happen from 1st January?
- What happens to the Students’ Union?
How to listen:
Search The DITSU Podcast on the iPhone podcast app.
Listen online: https://audioboom.com/posts/7114936-ditsu-presents-what-is-ditsu