On the very first episode of the DITSU Podcast, Pierre, Jess, Roisin and Rebecca get down to the nitty gritty of what exactly DITSU is, what their roles are how students can get involved.
00:00 – 00:15 Background on DITSU. How long its been in existence, how presenters got involved, what it means to them.
– Consolidation of DIT and merger of individual unions in 1992
– How students can get involved.
00:15 – 00:30 Structure of DITSU and how it relates to students, how students can affect change within DIT and further.
– Class Reps, Student Council and the Exec
– How to make changes locally and nationally
00:30 – 00:45 How to get involved, how much time you have to give up, positive personal aspect of being involved.
– DITSU Crews, Student Media crew etc
– Professional and personal development
00:45 – 01:00 Final thoughts.
How to listen:
Search The DITSU Podcast on the iPhone podcast app.
Listen online: https://audioboom.com/posts/7114936-ditsu-presents-what-is-ditsu